Unlike some other photographers i don’t mind sharing the locations i find for my photos. Growing up in New York makes it the number one thing I enjoy photographing the most. I compiled a list of my 20 favorite shooting locations for shooting the beautiful New York City skyline.
Looking for more spots to photograph? Be sure to check out NYC Instagram Spots by my friend Andy Feliciotti
Here is the map of all 20 places.
1. North Cove Marina: World Financial Center
2. One World Trade and the Statue of Liberty
3. Lower Manhattan with One World Trade from Liberty State Park, New Jersey
4. Free ride on the Staten Island Ferry is one of the greatest views of lower Manhattan.
5. Lower Manhattan with Pylons from Brooklyn Bridge Park
6. Lower Manhattan skyline with Brooklyn Bridge
7. Empire Fulton Ferry/Brooklyn Bridge Park
8. Brooklyn Bridge Pedestrian Walkway
9. Manhattan Bridge Pedestrian Walkway
10. Trump Soho Hotel
11. Top of the Empire State Building
12. Top of the Rock / Rockefeller Center
13. Gantry Plaza State Park
14. Hamilton State Park
15. New York Waterway, Weehawken Ferry Parking Lot
16. Central Park / Bow Bridge
17. Fort Lee Historic Park scenic view
18. George Washington Bridge Pedestrian Walkway
19. Ross Dock Picnic Area
20. Hudson River Waterfront Walkway